This is where you’ll find all the “how to” for crafting our printable party designs. The most commonly asked questions are regarding paper and printer quality. If you’re concerned about either, we recommend you e-mail your order to your local office supply store (e.g., Fed-Ex Office, Staples, Office Depot/Office Max) and let them print for you. You’ll find paper weight recommendations, tools and tips with each pintable's instructions. And if you still have questions, please feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com. We’re here to help!
Cupcake Picks – all cupcake picks are delivered as a high res pdf file via E-MAIL. They come six to a sheet.
· We recommend #65 - #100 white cardstock for printing
· Using a 2 1/2″ diameter circle punch (x-acto knife or scissors work, too), cut out all round picks
· Apply craft glue to the back of two circles, lay 1/3 of a toothpick on the back of one circle and top with the second circle, designs facing out
· smooth toppers into place and allow to dry for 1-2 minutes
· insert topper into a decorated cupcake
Beverage Wrapper –are delivered as a high res pdf file via E-MAIL. They come as five to a sheet
· We recommend using 8½ x 11” paper for printing – up to #65.
· Print and cut using paper trimmer or scissors
· Wrap snugly around a beverage
· Close with tape
Goodie Bag Toppers – are delivered as a high res pdf file via E-MAIL. They come as one to a sheet.
· We recommend using 8½ x 11” paper for printing – up to #65
· Fill small bags paper or cello bags with favors
· Using the black line and a ruler as a guide, score a line on each topper for easy folding
· If you don’t have a bone folder, the back side (without the serrated edge) of a butter knife can be a great substitute
· Close the bag either by punching holes in the topper/bag and threading it with ribbon, or by stapling.
Banners – are delivered as a high res pdf file via E-MAIL. Pieces come on multiple pages.
· We recommend #100 - #110 cardstock for printing
· Print and cut using trimmer, scissors or x-acto knife
· Measure same distance from top and side on each piece for the ribbon/string hole punch
or x-acto knife slit
· punch or cut each piece
· arrange on a table how you would like the banner pieces to hang, including distance apart
· measure your arrangement, add at least 18 inches of excess on either side of the banner, and cut ribbon
· thread the ribbon through the hole punches/x-acto slits
Sign Element – are delivered as a high res pdf file via E-MAIL. They come one to a sheet.
· We recommend #100 - #110 cardstock for printing.
· Print and cut using paper trimmer or scissors (small detail scissors work best for sharp turns)
· Hang with double-sided tape or thumbtacks